I've been blogging for about 4 months now and felt I just had to publicly thank some people:
- Vickie McCartney. Owensboro, KY..I don't remember exactly how I found Vickie, but I do know that when I picked up the phone to ask her some questions she spent 2 hours with me on the phone and here was the advice she gave me
Reciprocate..When someone comments on your blog, take the time to comment on theirs. It's a way of building relationships and a great learning tool.
Join groups that interest you and post to the 5 group maximum
Use plenty of links for that famous google juice
- Carolyn Tann-Starr. Flushing, NY..Carolyn reached out to me and personally invited me to join Club Chaos and I was and am honored. She has answered ( and still does) countless questions from me, some totally stupid (shatters the theory that there are no stupid questions) and never once made me feel bad for asking.
- Debe Maxwell. Charlotte, NC... You simply can't be a regular on AR and not notice Debe Maxwell.Her sincerity on her blogs and her love of Charlotte comes through with every word. She is insanely busy with work and family but, she too, has answered my e-mails and phone calls, and even a call on a Saturday night when I was panicked about my outside blog!
Midori Miller. Daytona Beach, FL. Midori is the quintessential good soul, IMHO, and she is constantly paying it forward on her blog sharing everything she knows and has learned with her vast experiences. I have e-mailed Midori as well and she was quick to respond and took great care in her answer
- Gena Reide. Sacramento, CA...Gena's just a wealth of information with years of experience who willingly shares it with all of us here on AR. Gena just opened up her own brokerage and I wish her much success!
Missy Caulk.Ann Arbor, MI.. Missy's a tech wizard and it was from one on her blogs that I learned about google docs and google analytics among other things. There is a wealth of information in her blogs that a lesser agent might not share, but Missy does
- Kristin Moran. San Antonio, TX..She was a a huge help to me with my first attempt at using postlets and trying to get the information on my blog. She is upbeat all the time and answers my calls and e-mails. She's just plain fun!
- Brian and Rita Burke. Denver, CO...I have to credit the Burkes for their blog on Kompozer as I now consider it an invaluable tool for giving my blogs some life and pizazz. They too, are so willing to share their expertise, especially with their fabulous market reports.
- Last but certainly not least, Brad Andersohn and Bob Stewart who always get back to me..Bob too answered his phone on a Saturday night to answer my question. To say I was shocked would be an understatement!
So to all of the above, my sincerest thanks for your help in getting me up and running. I am hooked...completely!
And to anyone new, please, if you think I can help you with anything, call me. I would be so happy to help you.
If you would like to buy or sell a home in the southern communities of Cleveland Ohio, please call me at 440-263-7496, or you may want to visit my website for more specific information on the communities I service: Brecksville Ohio Real Estate, Broadview Heights Ohio Real Estate, North Royalton Ohio Real Estate Independence Ohio Real Estate, Seven Hills Ohio Real Estate, Parma Ohio Real Estate, Parma Heights Ohio Real Estate and Middleburg Heights Ohio Real Estate. Information is obtained from Neohrex (Northeast Ohio Real Estate Exchange) and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Properties subject to prior sale, rental, or other status changes. All properties that are advertised as being listed or sold by Barb Szabo are in conjuntion with ReMax Trinity.